This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devs Should Start Listening To The People And Work Smarter.

Gabby_Pucho
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6Z
Firmware Version: .145
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ASUS Zenfone software is one of the worst I've used so far. Issues after issues, and updates that bring new bugs with no fixes for the already-existing ones, and even if the updates has some fixes, it's usually the ones that don't really matter.
Android 11 is still buggy and still needs a lot of work. Games run terribly as compared to Android 10. Phone owners are always updating about their issues here in this forum. The least the Devs could do is read them all and work on it and try to release patches that can fix them instead of introducing is with new bugs. It's an utter disappointment. I've used OnePlus, Samsung and Motorola and I have never encountered problems like I'm having on my Zenfone. It's a shame. The 6Z is a good device, but it's getting worse after every update because, forgive me, the Devs are ignorant and inapt at best. What a shame.

2 REPLIES 2

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we strive for the satisfaction of our customers, kindly list down the issues that you have been facing so that we could assist you better.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
fussion_ASUS

Hi, we strive for the satisfaction of our customers, kindly list down the issues that you have been facing so that we could assist you better.

View post
Even after creating so many threads and providing logs for Zenfone 5z existing list of bugs with its latest firmware version. 123. There is no any response from ASUS for those problems. Zenfone 5z users are unhappy. With its outdated security patch. I.e. January's security patch in month of march. Also Support end for Zenfone 5z is really a bad experince as flagship owners. We need bug fixes and latest patch before final good bye.
Then where is customer satisfaction??
@fussion_ASUS