cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Drops on 3,5G

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
Hi. i am new here.
Im very satisfied with zenfone 8. But, when i turn on mobile data and phone is on national roaming(orange sk,3,5G-H+), after 1 minute network connection fails and signal drops. this is repeating. When i on home network 4KA SK(4G), mobile data is working and nothing drops . i think this is bug in firmware. I used budget friendly realme phone and mobile data on national roaming drops rarely, signal was ok... firmware is latest, 44
sorry for my bad english 😄 .. thx for solution ...

screenshot-20210522-151312346.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hi! Our devs are saying that this will be fixed in a future FOTA. Exactly when, I do not know. But it's coming
Thanks for your help!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone 8 (ZS590KS)

【Release Date】

2021/06/07

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Optimized call quality
  2. Enhanced wide camera contrast and improved ultra-wide camera Night mode for ASUS Camera.
  3. Optimized system stability
  4. Added gesture detection sensitivity in one-handed mode
  5. Added SMS type QR code support in ASUS Camera app
  6. Fixed the problem that some apps cannot be set to full screen mode
  7. Fixed issue which could cause Gboard settings to periodically change back to default values 
  8. Fixed Status bar display issue
  9. Enabled VoLTE & VoWiFi on Telia (Norway & Finland)
  10. Enabled VoLTE on MTS (Russia)
  11. Enabled VoLTE on Orange (Spain)
  12. Improved issue where playback of Netflix HDR videos would stutter after a short while.

[210603]ZenFone 8_WW_30.11.51.57
An ota just released with voice call quality optimisations and various other fixes

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
thx, and i noticed, phone does not recognize national roaming and not showing R at the signal indicator ....