This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This company is a joke.

mmSendal
Star III
This brand is complete joke. I'm not going to buy an asus phone ever again. I'm fed up with their bullshit firmware department that can't even release a simple bugfix. It was my 7th year with Zenfone (used Zenfone 5 (1st gen), Zenfone 2 and Zenfone 5) and i believe it's my last year. Unless you offer your phones for free, I'm not ever going to touch nor suggest an Asus branded phone.
5 REPLIES 5

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Asus cuts the branch it's on.

zerojin14
Rising Star I
my understanding that Asus has always been slow and doesn't support their products for long. maybe they going the LG route 😅
negative.png
asus-review.png

vicky9943861292
Star III
mmSendal

This brand is complete joke. I'm not going to buy an asus phone ever again. I'm fed up with their bullshit firmware department that can't even release a simple bugfix. It was my 7th year with Zenfone (used Zenfone 5 (1st gen), Zenfone 2 and Zenfone 5) and i believe it's my last year. Unless you offer your phones for free, I'm not ever going to touch nor suggest an Asus branded phone.

This company is a joke.
That's same reason for me too. I m not gonna buy again asus product . No bug fixes . Zenfone 5z have so many bugs still they not fix that . And they left 5z completely . Asus Is Trash in terms of Update and Bug fixes

hkorkut
Rising Star II
As you said, there are many bugs in the latest version, they didn't know which ones to fix. That's why they say keep it messy.