ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG 5 fps drops , stuttering not recording my microphone input when in game mic is on when screen recording.X MODE useless, clockspeed fluctuates, you cannot have an optimum solid 2.84 GHz. so much lag especially during gunnfights. this is not a flagship phone. this is a low quality phone

5 REPLIES 5

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Latest update destroy fps and all benchmarks, stutters, cpu gpu clock fluctuate.After all reviews have been done and posted Asus decide to drop performance in order to get less warranty cases. I thought it might be good phone with its minuses, seems to be its just poor engineering and bad dev job. Yet one more company for me to be ignored.

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
ChillyRide

Latest update destroy fps and all benchmarks, stutters, cpu gpu clock fluctuate.After all reviews have been done and posted Asus decide to drop performance in order to get less warranty cases. I thought it might be good phone with its minuses, seems to be its just poor engineering and bad dev job. Yet one more company for me to be ignored.

View post
I hope they fix this on next update. And I hope they will update this fast. So much for hoping and not getting the actual prodict as advertized.

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Got - 20k points in Antutu with .49 update. 48C throttle limit, WTF Asus??????

yosef019
Rising Star II
ChillyRide

Got - 20k points in Antutu with .49 update. 48C throttle limit, WTF Asus??????

View post
it was trotling before at 33C+