This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROGPHONE 2 Display cracked but no drops or falls

Model Name:Rogphone 2
My rogphone 2 display was black when i took phone back after charging dont know what really happened. i m sure that there is no fall and drop of phone also no physical damage out side phone i can see a visible crack on inner lcd display dont know what to do service center team told that warranty got rejected there is physical damage. Currently replacement is not affordable for me. I had really taken care of mydevice and shocked of what happened to my device

3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
adarshcvpattuvam
  1. Model Name:Rogphone 2

My rogphone 2 display was black when i took phone back after charging dont know what really happened. i m sure that there is no fall and drop of phone also no physical damage out side phone i can see a visible crack on inner lcd display dont know what to do service center team told that warranty got rejected there is physical damage. Currently replacement is not affordable for me. I had really taken care of mydevice and shocked of what happened to my device

ROGPHONE 2 Display cracked but no drops or falls
Unfortunately, service centre is the only option to get your phone screen replaced.

ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48996/rogphone-2-display-cracked-but-no-drops-or-falls

Unfortunately, service centre is the only option to get your phone screen replaced.

View post
i went service center.They said warranty wont be available

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi adarshcvpattuvam,
Please check your DM and share details.