This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Before Saying A Final Good Bye To A Deserving Device.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.123
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):SYSTEM
Its really very hard to see GOOD BYE'S:(
It was a great journey with Asus Since Android 8 to Android 10 With 5z.
But whats most hurting is Asus would have Atleast given Zenfone 5z a final Good deserving firmware with latest security patch and few important bug fixes like power master & many other mentioned issues earlier. For one last time before giving up on it.
Developers can take there time but atleast provide a latest security patch.
With version 123 we got january security patch in month of march & so this is not done for a great flagship like 5z.just After 8 days of update security patch indication became red in settings. This is bad user experince.
Common Atlast Zenfone 5z is a Flagship and what i can only say is for Good user experinces & reputation of a brand. please dont let Good Hardware ruin with such kind of software. it really deserves a FINAL Good firmware before saying a Final GOOD BYE.
I hope we will receive a latest security patch and few important bug fix like powermaster which is basic feature of a device before FINAL GOOD BYE:(
For one last time Asus.
WE Are Waiting....... 😔
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @CH_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS
12 REPLIES 12

vkk178
Rising Star I
Noo .. 5z doesn't deserve to die . It's (almost) one of the legendary devices. 5z & ROG are the phones which made ASUS one of the leaders in the mobile space . Legends shouldn't die they should be kept alive .

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Asus engineers don't think like you

Guri27
Rising Star I
Hi, any1 know best custom rom for 5z with security as well as features??