Sagar2696
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:;
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Actually when ever I am trying to connect my phone to my TV or my system for transfer of file or transferring content to my system, my system is unable to detect my mobile. First I thought there might be some issue in my connecter or my TV port or my system port , so I checked doing the same with my friends system but still ,on his system also my phone is not detected. When I am trying to use my mobile internet on my desktop using usb tethering still my phone is not detected. Does anyone is facing this issue if not any solution to resolve this will be helpful.@Anders_ASUS
4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Sagar2696

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:;
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time.
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Actually when ever I am trying to connect my phone to my TV or my system for transfer of file or transferring content to my system, my system is unable to detect my mobile. First I thought there might be some issue in my connecter or my TV port or my system port , so I checked doing the same with my friends system but still ,on his system also my phone is not detected. When I am trying to use my mobile internet on my desktop using usb tethering still my phone is not detected. Does anyone is facing this issue if not any solution to resolve this will be helpful.@Anders_ASUS

Unable to detect the phone while connecting through USB
Is this the same on both ports?
Do you see your phone getting charged?

ariarama11
Star I
Having the same problem here, connecting through usb just activate charging but my laptop detect nothing so I can't do file transfer etc. Really weird because yesterday it just works fine.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sagar2696,
Please try the below and confirm:
Update your phone with the latest software version if not done already - Check release notes under the Announcement section for the latest version information.
Switch cables - Try a different USB cable
Switch Laptop/Desktop
Check if the phone is getting detected and charging/Drivers check if everything is installed correctly
Restart under safe mode

Sagar2696
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48939/unable-to-detect-the-phone-while-connecting-through-usb

Is this the same on both ports?

Do you see your phone getting charged?

View post
Yes same for both ports and phone is getting charged.