This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Asus read our concerns here? Are we just users only posting here? Do they read our concerns?

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 2104.47
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genchin Impact, codm, mobile legends and etc
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
9 REPLIES 9

waxy78611
Zen Master I
quangchuot1509

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169761#Comment_169761

i think i have seen the similar issues like you in some group of rog 5 on the facebook. My problem is the battery draining too fast and when i check up i think the android OS, android system and standby mobile use a lot of battery. Another problem is the heating just from the normal usage like facebook and youtube. For me that 2 problem is my very big concern

View post
I've already reported this issue along with 10 other issues. I've created a thread called Rog 5 issues/bugs. No Mod has replied to it. Seems they don't care. They released a update recently and that update fixed just 1 issue out of 10. Typical Asus, think by avoiding problems the problems will go away. Not a great mindset, even in general life

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
I seem this is really not good I've been with them for almost two years. Bought rog 3 last year and now 5. I hope this issues with rog 5 are only software and can be resolve by a firmware update, not like the black crush issue on ROG3. The phone works fast in the gaming aspect though which is good. But I hope they could fix this issues as sooon as possible. Especially the microphone recording in screen recording and also for the YouTube Livestream option in the game genie which was removed

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
quangchuot1509

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169761#Comment_169761

i think i have seen the similar issues like you in some group of rog 5 on the facebook. My problem is the battery draining too fast and when i check up i think the android OS, android system and standby mobile use a lot of battery. Another problem is the heating just from the normal usage like facebook and youtube. For me that 2 problem is my very big concern

View post
So many issues as before. Same with rog 3. Do they test these phones prior to releasing? Or the software engineer who handles this one (correct me if I'm wrong) should be replaced. so many issues an bugs. It ruins the phone features and company who owns them

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)

【Release Date】

2021/06/04

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. ASUS Camera supported SMS type's QR code.
  2. Fixed a noise problem in screen recording
  3. Fixed an issue where the floating window disappeared automatically after an incoming call
  4. Optimize the touch experience
  5. Optimize temperature control adjustment strategy
  6. Fixed an issue where wind noise caused the opponent's voice to become smaller

[210528] ROG Phone 5 _WW_18.0840.2104.49
Check if this ota solves your issues

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Thanks for your feedback regarding moderator activity. Zentalk has been very busy these last couple of months, but we try to answer every thread as fast as possible. Don't worry, nothing is missed.
// Closing thread as it does not have a specific issue in the OP.