This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Asus read our concerns here? Are we just users only posting here? Do they read our concerns?

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 2104.47
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genchin Impact, codm, mobile legends and etc
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
9 REPLIES 9

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
I have seen a lot of concerns posted here including my own and with people I have the same concerns. Does Asus read and hear this concerns? As I was browsing. I have not yet found amy reply from them or from any MODS of this forum page.

I was an rog 3 user and way back, atleast few mods are reply to the concerns, still rarely. But here, in rog 5. I have not seen any response at all, to our concerns

quangchuot1509
Star III
i think they have read our concern already but i dont know why they don't comment to confirm they have seen it.

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Thank for the reply bro. Feel a lot better. My concern is screen recording. It will not record microphone audio and it happens to codm ad pubg. Mlbb, records microphone audio, but it is not as good as rog 3.

quangchuot1509
Star III
ghyzriellgalez06

Thank for the reply bro. Feel a lot better. My concern is screen recording. It will not record microphone audio and it happens to codm ad pubg. Mlbb, records microphone audio, but it is not as good as rog 3.

View post
i think i have seen the similar issues like you in some group of rog 5 on the facebook. My problem is the battery draining too fast and when i check up i think the android OS, android system and standby mobile use a lot of battery. Another problem is the heating just from the normal usage like facebook and youtube. For me that 2 problem is my very big concern