Star I
System: Tuf Dash f15 fx516pr
Battery or AC: AC
Model:
Frequency of occurrence: Does not work at all
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
I bought a HP Reverb G2 Windows Mixed Reality Headset which requires a displayport 1.3 connector and USB3 to work. I therefore bought this laptop to run it only to find that it would not run at all through the Displayport option on the Thunderbolt 3 port. I saw a post on here called "Dash F15 not working with HP Reverb G2 (vertical bars)" Many other people had the same problem. This discussion has been closed by ASUS without any resolution of this problem. This is not good enough. The original post seemed to identify the problem that the engineers or designers of the computer had connected the Thunderbolt 3 to the Intel Iris Graphics card and not the RTX3070. I am now left with a totally useless computer which I only bought to use with this VR headset for Racing Sims. It was never intended for any other purpose. It seems impossible to contact anyone who may be able to resolve this. I need help with this. It is a considerable amount of money that I have so far wasted. To say I am dissapointed with ASUS would be an understatement. Lets hope they surprise me.

1 REPLY 1

JoeLyons
Star I
How many other people have this problem. So far Asus have lived up to low expectation.