This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 30th Edicion

Is Zenfone 6 30th edicion going to be sold in Portugal, or other european countries??
17 REPLIES 17

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I've just checked - for the "normal" version, as an example France and Italy are selling it, but Germany and UK do not have it in stock yet - I would have thought the container ship would have brought them all to the same region at the same time 😞  
There's still no update, sorry. You should also consider that there are only 3000 units so it's possible that it sells out immediately.

edward_quan
Star III
I've just checked - for the "normal" version, as an example France and Italy are selling it, but Germany and UK do not have it in stock yet - I would have thought the container ship would have brought them all to the same region at the same time 😞  
There's still no update, sorry. You should also consider that there are only 3000 units so it's possible that it sells out immediately.
Ah - I hope not - I haven't even seen it put up for sale on the Asus store yet ...

BAAS
Star II
Are there any updates? Even one that states they're already sold out helps.

Hello Can we have a proof for only 3000 units ?
The special edition is on European web site since 2 week and we can still buy one...
No number on phone. XXX/3000
Can you explain me why we do not have the special 30 month vip guaranty.
I'm trying to obtain my vip guaranty by sending mail to your service you can control my mail and chatting exchange...
Why this kind of publicity problem this phone is so good !

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You don't need to do anything to get your 30 months. It's there if you have the 30th edition