This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help pls. I'm not really tech savvy.

pervinjocson
Star II
Been having problems with this now. Please watch the attached recording. It happens most of the time when I use the side port when I'm charging. Tried different cables and chargers but it doesn't seem to go away. Even with the charger and cable that comes with it. On a good day this doesn't happen but most of the time it does. Even if I attach the fan attachment it still pops up. It still charges but it's really annoying.
10 REPLIES 10

ronald1985
Community Legend I
pervinjocson

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/HWG58IPUEGJN/2021-06-01-21-54-50.mp4

Been having problems with this now. Please watch the attached recording. It happens most of the time when I use the side port when I'm charging. Tried different cables and chargers but it doesn't seem to go away. Even with the charger and cable that comes with it. On a good day this doesn't happen but most of the time it does. Even if I attach the fan attachment it still pops up. It still charges but it's really annoying.

Need help pls. I'm not really tech savvy.
Before doing any of the below, please take backups of important data.
Does it happen in Safe Mode?
To get to safe mode, press and hold the power button. Press and hold the shut down button and then you will be asked to go into safe mode. If it doesn't happen in safe mode, then I would recommending factory reset.
If the issue still happens, factory reset anyway and then please visit service centre. If the issue doesn't happen all the time, ensure you take the recordings.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@pervinjocson As Ronald suggests, boot into safe mode (long-press the 'shut down' button and you will be asked to do so). If the issue goes away, backup your personal data and perform a factory reset.
If the issue persists, I'd like to get a device log from you so that our team can take a closer look at what's happening.

pervinjocson
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@pervinjocson As Ronald suggests, boot into safe mode (long-press the 'shut down' button and you will be asked to do so). If the issue goes away, backup your personal data and perform a factory reset.

If the issue persists, I'd like to get a device log from you so that our team can take a closer look at what's happening.

View post
its still happening. I while a ago it wasn't. I

pervinjocson
Star II
It's still happening. I while ago it wasn't. I was charging using the side port then unplugged it because I had to go outside. When I got back and plugged it back again it happened again. Then I switched to safe mode but it didn't stop. I just turned off my phone then charged it to full so I don't have to deal with it.