cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

India Launch date for Asus zenfone 8 series

abhineet150
Rising Star I
Hi
Could anyone reveal the Indian launch date or tentative date for Asus zenfone 8 series?
specially to the admins
Also will both Zenfone 8 and 8 flip going to launch in India?
Request to kindly reply
2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
abhineet150

Hi

Could anyone reveal the Indian launch date or tentative date for Asus zenfone 8 series?

specially to the admins

Also will both Zenfone 8 and 8 flip going to launch in India?

Request to kindly reply

India Launch date for Asus zenfone 8 series
Yes both models are coming to india very soon. you should see Asus india product page where both models are teased as 'coming soon'
Zenfone 8 series was about to launch indian market after few days of global release. But considering the pandemic situation in india plans for launch of Zenfone 8 series have been postponded and now they are coming very soon. Just the matter of patience is appreciated here. It will not take too long from here now.
Please keep eye on this product page and click on notify me to get future notifocations about product launch👇👇
Asus new-phoneAside from that also keep a closer eye on all social platforms for more information in future.
Thanks!

abhineet150
Rising Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48894/india-launch-date-for-asus-zenfone-8-series

Yes both models are coming to india very soon. you should see Asus india product page where both models are teased as 'coming soon'

Zenfone 8 series was about to launch indian market after few days of global release. But considering the pandemic situation in india plans for launch of Zenfone 8 series have been postponded and now they are coming very soon. Just the matter of patience is appreciated here. It will not take too long from here now.

Please keep eye on this product page and click on notify me to get future notifocations about product launch👇👇

https://asus.in/new-phone/?utm_source=google_search&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=8Z_campaign&gclid=Cj...

Aside from that also keep a closer eye on all social platforms for more information in future.

Thanks!

View post
Yes thankyou
Actually it was me who posted this offical page screenshot and shared it with Stufflistings channel.
I was searching Google randomly and I got to see this page on 20th May.
Thankyou for replying.
I think its launching around 20th June.
Need to have patience but can't help it.