johnnny
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_I001D ZS770KL
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2103.75
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every Week
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just bought this phone since the first week of April of 2021 and updated the phone up to the latest the problems I had are sudden shutdowns, I keep getting this issue every week and after a month of use the phone freezes and doesn't reboot it stays stuck on the screen. I tried force shutdown it doesn't turn off, I held the power button for a minute it turns off but when I try to turn it on it won't reboot. I charged it and it doesn't turn on the screen, I powered on while charging but it won't turn on, I held the power button, volume up + power button for a minute or so it works but the issue of shutting down every week is still here and it's getting worse that the start up slows down. I need help on this issue hoping for an easy free fix, I loved this phone since it was out and finally saved up to buy one after 2 years so save a new Asus Customer here.
24 REPLIES 24

kikoly
Hall of Fame II

screenshot-20210602-203331634.jpg
The occasional restart problem has been fixed in .90, you can update the firmware to .90.

johnnny
Star II
kikoly

The occasional restart problem has been fixed in .90, you can update the firmware to .90.

View post
screenshot-20210602-212911785-281-29.jpg
idk why mine isn't showing

ronald1985
Community Legend I
johnnny

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169572#Comment_169572

screenshot-20210602-212911785-281-29.jpg

idk why mine isn't showing

View post
You can wait for the FOTA or just download the latest file and place it in internal storage:
ROG Phone II | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global

Vamp
Zen Master I
kikoly

View post
I don't think occasional restarting issue have been resolved... after reading it twice, previously in some update I think after clicking on restart, it used to skip the restart logo, that has been resolved.