cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 3 - Android 11 ETA

ZT-71508606
Star III
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN | Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147

Recently bought the phone to enjoy my games, but looks like all the users are awaiting for the Android 11 upgrade for a very long time.
I previously owned Pixel 4, which drags me further down (from 12 to 10), I badly request the admin and moderators to share the official ETA of Android 11 upgrade. With such huge fanbase and great phone hardware in our hands, its really frustrating to stay with old generation of SW.

Waiting for a positive response! 🤞
110 REPLIES 110

MV
Rising Star II
vigneshappar@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169386#Comment_169386

Hi MV.. it's not about pixel here, this post is a request for an year old version of Android, which running on most of the big budget phones in India. Don't get confused!

It's still a good phone, but you can't say that user cannot expect any update (everyone might start laughing at you a little). Since officially they committed to provide 2 version updates for their products.

View post
Seems like you are very new to this forum, joining just a week back and jumping into conclusions. Did you sign up for beta? If not then, discussion with you is worthless.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
zp6 just got A11, so eta should be soon for rp3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
CHOOZR

zp6 just got A11, so eta should be soon for rp3

View post
Zf6 is the first asus device to get official stable A11 and its been out for quite a months

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
oh whhops. just noticed the released notes with (Android 11) got me excited for a while.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
CHOOZR

oh whhops. just noticed the released notes with (Android 11) got me excited for a while.

View post
Where is the release notes mentioned. So hopefully by this weekend we can start getting A 11 update