Did you mean: 

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH ROG PHONE 3 CLEARLY A BAD BUY

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
i bought my ROG PHONE 3 GLOBAL VERSION 12/512GB last September. Everything's well for like 3 months. After that i get a lot of fps drop. Considering I installed only Mobile legends. I surrendered my phone to customer service already. It took 2 days before i could claim it again. They said the problem is not in the hardware. The software update is corrupted. They reset everything on my phone including the software updates. When I tried to play Mobile Legends it works very well FOR JUST AN HOUR. After that the problem is still there. Stop making rog phone 3 as a beast phone. It cant even stand MOBILE LEGENDS smoothly. Its not even a big game.
10 REPLIES 10

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
leviroth0

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169259#Comment_169259

You're not running Ulta HD and 90fps unless you're silly enough to be using gfx too...

It WAS the best phone on the planet but ya know, 2021 phones have dropped with the 888 and soon the 888+

Rog 3 is a 2020 phone.

View post
I don't need a Gfx tool to unpock these settings lmao
I personally used it once like,4 months ago,but the settings i used with a hex editor are saved on my accounts config
And since it's the config or well,3 different numbers,I won't be getting banned,and ill keep powning noobs withe my STABLE 90 fps and high af rendering distance and detail that ultra hd provides
And no? Have you seen how bad the state of the 888 phones are?? Only the black shark line can challenge the rog 3,so that means rog 3 is either the 2nd or 1st best phone in the planet of 2021
Get your facts straight man

MV
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169267#Comment_169267

I personally used it once like,4 months ago,but the settings i used with a hex editor are saved on my accounts config

And since it's the config or well,3 different numbers,I won't be getting banned,and ill keep powning noobs withe my STABLE 90 fps and high af rendering distance and detail that ultra hd provides

And no? Have you seen how bad the state of the 888 phones are?? Only the black shark line can challenge the rog 3,so that means rog 3 is either the 2nd or 1st best phone in the planet of 2021

View post
Big claims!! Ugh ugh!!

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169287#Comment_169287

Big claims!! Ugh ugh!!

View post
I know right? There's no way for him to counter my facts now,I've said legit everything

leviroth0
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/169267#Comment_169267

View post
The point was Tencent only lets us use 90fps on smooth and rendering distance is the same on all graphic settings 315m approx.
888 is bad oh but blackshark using 888 is good...okay okay, Not even Rog 5 is better than Rog 3 in your opinion? Lmfao
What exactly is the criteria you're using to say Rog 3 is 1st or 2nd best?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Sustained performance,cooling,clocks,and battery life
The 888 gets very hot due to power draw,and the gpu is more powerful than rog 3s
But,since the rog 5 needs it's own fan to use xmode+ for 2,84Ghz,then it will still throttle at some point
The black shark on the other hand,not only only does it have better cooling than rog 5,and a better fan,but it isn't limited by software and with the help of it's cooler,it can tame the 888 and use it at it's full potential
That's why it can rival the rog 3 which mind you had the best sustained performance of any phone in 2020 and it seems in 2021,but due to the larger battery and cleaner UI,it can easily take the spot of 1st or 2nd best
That's what I meant,if you want I have proof to backup all my claims