Did you mean: 

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH ROG PHONE 3 CLEARLY A BAD BUY

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
i bought my ROG PHONE 3 GLOBAL VERSION 12/512GB last September. Everything's well for like 3 months. After that i get a lot of fps drop. Considering I installed only Mobile legends. I surrendered my phone to customer service already. It took 2 days before i could claim it again. They said the problem is not in the hardware. The software update is corrupted. They reset everything on my phone including the software updates. When I tried to play Mobile Legends it works very well FOR JUST AN HOUR. After that the problem is still there. Stop making rog phone 3 as a beast phone. It cant even stand MOBILE LEGENDS smoothly. Its not even a big game.
10 REPLIES 10

ronald1985
Community Legend I
judegabriel.pan

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

i bought my ROG PHONE 3 GLOBAL VERSION 12/512GB last September. Everything's well for like 3 months. After that i get a lot of fps drop. Considering I installed only Mobile legends. I surrendered my phone to customer service already. It took 2 days before i could claim it again. They said the problem is not in the hardware. The software update is corrupted. They reset everything on my phone including the software updates. When I tried to play Mobile Legends it works very well FOR JUST AN HOUR. After that the problem is still there. Stop making rog phone 3 as a beast phone. It cant even stand MOBILE LEGENDS smoothly. Its not even a big game.

Have you tried putting the phone in X mode and changing the Armoury Crate settings for the game?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
judegabriel.pan

2. Firmware Version:

Oh really? Then why does my rog 3 16/512 global not have frame drops in pubg?? Ultra HD 90 FPS water reflections etc seem all a great reason for buying the best phone on the planet rn
@Danishblunt give him some info about how this phone has the best performance in the market

leviroth0
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48791/i-am-very-disappointed-with-rog-phone-3-clearly-a-bad-b...

Oh really? Then why does my rog 3 16/512 global not have frame drops in pubg?? Ultra HD 90 FPS water reflections etc seem all a great reason for buying the best phone on the planet rn

@Danishblunt give him some info about how this phone has the best performance in the market

View post
You're not running Ulta HD and 90fps unless you're silly enough to be using gfx too...
It WAS the best phone on the planet but ya know, 2021 phones have dropped with the 888 and soon the 888+
Rog 3 is a 2020 phone.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
judegabriel.pan

2. Firmware Version:

I smell tencent crossflashed phone