This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOTA Service

g4m3raddict
Star III
Hi guys, is there any update on the crashing issues after April Update, coz my Rog already downloaded the update just waiting to get restarted for update. Please update someone on this issue coz there is a lot of data which i don't want to loose after factory reset.
4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
g4m3raddict

Hi guys, is there any update on the crashing issues after April Update, coz my Rog already downloaded the update just waiting to get restarted for update. Please update someone on this issue coz there is a lot of data which i don't want to loose after factory reset.

FOTA Service
Depends on what you mean by crashing. Is it restarting by itself?
You should back up everything that's important to you regardless of how too much data there is.

g4m3raddict
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48750/fota-service

Depends on what you mean by crashing. Is it restarting by itself?

You should back up everything that's important to you regardless of how too much data there is.

View post
The apps are crashing after the latest update as per other ROG 3 users, i have not restarted my phone after the update so. Just need to confirm is it safe to update now or wait for new hotfix. Or this crash is limited to some devices btw i have Strix Global handset.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey g4m3raddict,
Can you confirm if you are facing the issue?

g4m3raddict
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hey g4m3raddict,

Can you confirm if you are facing the issue?

View post
I have not yet Restarted my mobile after downloading the update, few are saying about app crash so i haven't updated to latest yet.