This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White dots after 3 day Rog strix g17

djjallex
Star I
Hy, y have a rog strix g17 for 3 days, and now I have a lot of white dots on the screen, it's possible to be a factory problem? What I should do? Thanks.
20210527-212723.jpg
20210527-211619.jpg
20210527-211611.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
please kindly contact our local team and send the device to our service center for further examination.
Thank you.

djjallex
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

please kindly contact our local team and send the device to our service center for further examination.

Thank you.

View post
This the Asus answer
"I would like to inform you that I have checked the sent photos and those light spots are normal for this type of display (IPS Glow) and will not affect the functionality of the LCD display over time. If you feel that you cannot use the product in this way, check with the grocery store if you can return the product and test another product that has this lower effect. I remain at your disposal for any other questions or additional questions. Do not hesitate to return, you can contact us again by replying to the email received."
Do you thing that is normal? For this laptop?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Yes, from your photo, I only see IPS glow, which is normal.
But you mentioned white dot, so it would need more careful examination to verify.
Thank you.

djjallex
Star I
Yes IPS Glow I understand, but up to bottom and left down are like somme pressure issues about the frame. That's bothering me.