This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color scheme bug

Saran
Rising Star II
System color scheme is set to light but the calculator's color scheme is dark even though it's set to "as system". I have attached video for it. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

8 REPLIES 8

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
I also have this bug on my ZenFone 6, but it can be solved out by going to calculator setting and select between Light, and Dark or select ''As System'' Color Scheme.

Saran
Rising Star II
What about "As system" then ?, you want me to manually select "light", when its automatically supposed to happen. This is not the only bug, Even though I have set to automate between light and dark in developer options , Neither of them changes automatically as expected , I'm doing it manually every other time.@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Saran

System color scheme is set to light but the calculator's color scheme is dark even though it's set to "as system". I have attached video for it. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/787/VHC2ZHM7DFAB.mp4

Color scheme bug
What happens if you switch again between light and dark scheme in system settings and between light and as system in the calculator? Have you tried killing the app? Restarting your phone? You may even try to long press the calculator icon and press the i (with a circle) and then storage & memory. Press clear storage.
I hope one of these tricks can help you 🙂

e_f_chan
Star III
Apologies if I should start a new thread but along similar lines I notice even in dark mode the navigation bar shows up bright white.
In addition, when using VPN the line showing this in the toggles hasn't been themed dark.
But I hope both will be addressed when Asus leverage the built in dark mode from 10 ?