Varin
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call Of Duty, PUBG
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever i play games my mobile's battery drain too fast. If i charged my phone 75%, then it's gonna provide me one and half hour gameplay on low settings. I noticed that my phone's drain faster than usual while normally using it.
4 REPLIES 4

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Varin

1. Model Name:ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call Of Duty, PUBG

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Whenever i play games my mobile's battery drain too fast. If i charged my phone 75%, then it's gonna provide me one and half hour gameplay on low settings. I noticed that my phone's drain faster than usual while normally using it.

Battery draining Faster
What do you mean normal use? I mean batteries drain faster when playing games or streaming video so what exactly do you consider normal use? Try and be more specific and you will find you get more help

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Varin

1. Model Name:ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call Of Duty, PUBG

Battery draining Faster
Battery drains depend on games and thier particular setting , brightness ,speaker level , ambient temps and much more

But either way , 1 and half hour seems too low no matter what so their is something wrong
Give up all the details of which game ,exact graphics , brightness , sound , ambient ets

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey Varin,
When you say that your battery SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

AMANVerma
Rising Star II
I can confirm this too... Battery drain is heavier than it was before