cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 3 - Android 11 ETA

ZT-71508606
Star III
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN | Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147

Recently bought the phone to enjoy my games, but looks like all the users are awaiting for the Android 11 upgrade for a very long time.
I previously owned Pixel 4, which drags me further down (from 12 to 10), I badly request the admin and moderators to share the official ETA of Android 11 upgrade. With such huge fanbase and great phone hardware in our hands, its really frustrating to stay with old generation of SW.

Waiting for a positive response! 🤞
110 REPLIES 110

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Hi, I'm currently running Android 11 beta on ROG-3. We've received 5 beta versions so far. It's stable with a couple of bugs here and there. According to me, you can expect the stable release in next month

sazzaduli26
Star I
himverma2012

Hi, I'm currently running Android 11 beta on ROG-3. We've received 5 beta versions so far. It's stable with a couple of bugs here and there. According to me, you can expect the stable release in next month

View post
Hi. Can you please tell me how can i get beta version without registering for it previously?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sazzaduli26

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/168967#Comment_168967

Hi. Can you please tell me how can i get beta version without registering for it previously?

View post
You can't, BETA selection is closed.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
vigneshappar@gmail.com

Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN | Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147

Recently bought the phone to enjoy my games, but looks like all the users are awaiting for the Android 11 upgrade for a very long time.

I previously owned Pixel 4, which drags me further down (from 12 to 10), I badly request the admin and moderators to share the official ETA of Android 11 upgrade. With such huge fanbase and great phone hardware in our hands, its really frustrating to stay with old generation of SW.

Waiting for a positive response! 🤞

Asus ROG 3 - Android 11 ETA
Pls don’t expect any ETA first of all from ASUS and even if they release And 11 version it will not contain fixes to exiting issues the phone has and I am confident that new issues will pop out even after beta testing for more than 2 or 3 months. Also please understand this is a special gaming device and hence there would be delays in all updates as per ASUS.