waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Nice to see a update released for the Rog 5. Version number 18.0840.2104.47.
However, there are NO real bug fixes. Most of the complaints/issues have not been resolved. I've seen many threads of similar issues. Plenty. Yet, only one out of about 10 issues ahs been resolved, and that's the call echo issue. What about the rest of the bugs ??
4 REPLIES 4

AQEEM
Star I
For tencent game?

waxy78611
Zen Master I
AQEEM

For tencent game?

View post
For global we. There is a update for tencent too

quangchuot1509
Star III
i'm looking forward to see they fix the bug about battery drain by android OS, android system, Mobile Network standby, especially the excessive heat just from the normal usage. But seem like they don't fix that, quite disappointed

waxy78611
Zen Master I
quangchuot1509

i'm looking forward to see they fix the bug about battery drain by android OS, android system, Mobile Network standby, especially the excessive heat just from the normal usage. But seem like they don't fix that, quite disappointed

View post
They definitely haven't fixed these issue. I listed many issues on a thread and out of the 10 issues they fixed just 1