This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector life hack

pavelvarga24
Star III
If you are looking for a good screen protector for the Zenfone 6, you might have noticed that there isn't a whole lot of options to choose from.
If you want a tempered glass screen protector, my advice is to buy a screen protector made for one of the following phones:
Xiaomi Mi 9T / 9T Pro
Redmi K20 / K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Screen protectors made for these phones will fit zhe Zenfone 6 perfectly, because all of these phones have 6,4" screen with rounded corners, just like our ZF6.

I use these screen protectors ever since I got the phone, so I thought I share this little trick with you. Aliexpress has tons of these tempered glass screen protectors for super cheap, so I buy them from there
screenshot-20210514-213804.png

4 REPLIES 4

baster1982
Rising Star II
After i saw your post i immediately order screen protector for xiaomi 9t pro clear and no more edges that covers with black line thanks very much for your tip 🙂

pavelvarga24
Star III
baster1982

After i saw your post i immediately order screen protector for xiaomi 9t pro clear and no more edges that covers with black line thanks very much for your tip 🙂

View post
I'm glad I helped 🙂

kk454347
Rising Star I
I'm going to try this out, thanks for the tip

nishanloshan
Star I
I personally feel the liquid screen protectors from Gadgetshieldz are far more better than these brands!