yagomvs
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus Rog phone 5 12/128
Firmware Version: 18.0810.2101.95
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when I talk on the phone using the speakerphone mode, after the screen in my phone goes into sleep mode, the interlocutor begins to hear his own voice in his speaker. If you put my screen in active mode, then the connection
immediately normalizes. This error was first noticed when talking on a mobile connection. However, then I discovered the same error when talking in telegrams. Obviously, the matter is in my phone, since I checked this situation with several different interlocutors, the error is always repeated. Can you fix it?
3 REPLIES 3

yagomvs
Star II
I mean loud mode speakerphone

yagomvs
Star II
Addition. Initially, my phone had a CN version of the firmware and it was shipped for China. Then the global version was installed. Today I installed the latest update WW_18.0840.2103.26
problem still exists.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
yagomvs

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus Rog phone 5 12/128
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0810.2101.95
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

when I talk on the phone using the speakerphone mode, after the screen in my phone goes into sleep mode, the interlocutor begins to hear his own voice in his speaker. If you put my screen in active mode, then the connection

immediately normalizes. This error was first noticed when talking on a mobile connection. However, then I discovered the same error when talking in telegrams. Obviously, the matter is in my phone, since I checked this situation with several different interlocutors, the error is always repeated. Can you fix it?

Speakerphone works wrong when screen is off
I've sent you a PM