This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No audio from the ear speaker

javcarbe
Star III
No audio from ear speaker, how can I test to make sure if is broken or firmware issue? International rog phone 512gb ram USA
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: no rooted only unlock bootloader
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

16 REPLIES 16

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
javcarbe

No audio from ear speaker, how can I test to make sure if is broken or firmware issue? International rog phone 512gb ram USA

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not: no rooted only unlock bootloader
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

No audio from the ear speaker
Open calculator > press > .12345+= > single test > Now check for test of your desire and see if it pass or fails.
This may confirm you weather its hardware or software issue.
Thanks!

javcarbe
Star III
Doesn't pass the test
screenshot-20210527-160042851.jpg

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi javcarbe
Thank you for your asking. Have you dropped the device recently?
If any of the SMMI tests fails, indicating high possibility of faulty hardware, kindly bring your device to the nearest ASUS repair center for device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
*Please backup before you submit the device to the repair center
[Phone] How to back up the data stored in your phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global

javcarbe
Star III
Nothing close, now I notice not charging from the bottom usb type port only the side? I can't understand a very expensive phone is to weak , my phone since first day with tempered glass and case protection.
screenshot-20210528-053420402.jpg