cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and Wifi Calling on Zenfone 8

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
Hi all,
Does anyone know if we can expect enabling VoLTE and Wifi Calling in european networks? I can only see in settings that icons for these options are available to enable at notification bar:
screenshot-20210518-120433796.png

Also as call quality is quite poor, can we expect some improvement with software updates as enabling HD Voice codecs?
Best,
Lukasz
265 REPLIES 265

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
Dear Asus moderators,
If you have some kind of 'wishlist' what carriers should be included in your work with adding VoLTE/VoWiFi, please include Orange PL there 🙂
I can see that in last FW version some Czech and German networks were included - close enough to Poland 😜
Best,
Lukasz

Aryan202
Community Legend I
3 more carriers support volte now
screenshot-20210528-094635431-281-29.jpg
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone 8 (ZS590KS)

【Release Date】

2021/05/28

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Optimized Phone call quality
  2. Improved camera quality
  3. Improved system stability
  4. Enabled VoLTE on Telekom (Germany)
  5. Enabled VoLTE on Tele2 (Russia)
  6. Enabled VoLTE & VoWiFi on O2 (Czech Republic)

[210524]ZenFone 8_WW_30.11.51.50

MASM
Star III
When Volte & Vowifi for Movistar Spain?

zoli1492
Star I
In Hungary we have the same VoLTE and VoWiFi problem with Telekom and Digi operators. When we can expect solution?
Thank you for your support!

Pukasus
Star II
No VoLTE on Vodafone Netherlands yet 😞 but still call quality is awesome for me 🙂