This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Any Beta Tester Confirm Weather Black Crush Issue Is Fixed In A11 or Not??

GarvitKhatod
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

victory_liu
Rising Star II
ASUS:Plz buy ROG5~XD

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
victory.liu

ASUS:Plz buy ROG5~XD

View post
Good reply, now we all have come to know what’s there reply to the problems. Either avoid the question or Go to service centre else but new one. But very bad customer service overall.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/168379#Comment_168379

Are you implying that I didnt fix the color banding issue? Because if you are there is proof that go quite massively against your assumption.

View post
No. I told this for the Team Asus. I know you have done a great work 😊 and it has been proven. Only problem is with the Asus team still figuring out how to fix it. Moreover they cannot also apply your method as they mentioned that its from a 3rd party/ Vendor.
So to sum up, keep on weeping till your phone dies.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Reaperzwolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/168386#Comment_168386

No. I told this for the Team Asus. I know you have done a great work 😊 and it has been proven. Only problem is with the Asus team still figuring out how to fix it. Moreover they cannot also apply your method as they mentioned that its from a 3rd party/ Vendor.

So to sum up, keep on weeping till your phone dies.

View post
There have been some mentions about how ASUS actually are working on a fix themselves now and that it might be released with the stable A11 version, I messaged anders for confirmation but haven't recieved any answer yet, so let's see.