This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to project rog phone 5 to smart TV?

Hi all, I just got a rog phone 5 but cannot figure out how to mirror screen on my smart TV. On all my previous phones, I used either Miracast or smart but they do not seem to exist on this phone. Can anyone help?
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
karl.menouillard

Hi all, I just got a rog phone 5 but cannot figure out how to mirror screen on my smart TV. On all my previous phones, I used either Miracast or smart but they do not seem to exist on this phone. Can anyone help?

How to project rog phone 5 to smart TV?
Just slide down your quick toggles from top just by sliding 2 times on notification panel. there you can see option called "screen cast" turning that option ON will help you mirror your phone screen on your smart T. V. 👇👇
screenshot-20210527-010208296-281-29.jpg
I think you know the steps how to miracast as you use to do it earlier with other phones.same steps applies here.
Thanks!

Thank you for your reply. However, I cannot find the screen cast option in my toggles (see hereunder).
screenshot-20210527-130528002.jpg
It's odd.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
karl.menouillard

Thank you for your reply. However, I cannot find the screen cast option in my toggles (see hereunder).

screenshot-20210527-130528002.jpg

It's odd.

View post
Please click on the "pen like icon" below brightness bar, And please drag screen cast option from there in your quick toggles.
Thanks!