cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi Zentalk,
As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 5 | For Those Who Dare | ROG
347 REPLIES 347

Kaks
Star III
I can see only 4 options for color cycle but in some videos I have seen more options. Can anyone tell how to enable that options ?
screenshot-20210527-083852974.jpg

Kaks
Star III
@karthikraina4043 battery issues are real. I don't know how youtubers are able to get a full day battery life . In reality I have to charge my phone once a day to get through. I can see most of the battery is wasted in Android system. This is due to system not optimised.
I hope in future updates Asus see this as a problem.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Kaks Wrong menu, you need to open "Advanced settings" and choose one of the triggers (screen on, X Mode, charging) and then edit from there.

arslan_murtaza1
Star II
My rog phone 5 have battery drain issues, it loses around 10-12% over night.
And normally the screen on takes most of the battery.

I'm kinda disappointed for a phone with 6000mah battery.

Everything is on auto/dynamic, this is for normal usage, any solution?

volt729
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@volt729 That's a hard one to troubleshoot, but we can start with some quick questions:

• What's the length of these movies
  • What format and encoding? (.x264, what bitrate, etc)
  • Is it always fine for the first 1-2 movies?

View post
i had tried with another friends rog 5 Global. same thing happen. what have gone wrong?