This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions to stop battery drain

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Are there any suggestions regarding battery drain . Everything was fine but nowadays it's draining like way too much . It went from 94 percnt to 68 percnt in 1 hour and 35 minutes seriously just by playing ludo 🥺. I think my battery calibration is not fine , despite charging it for 15 min extra after 100 it goes to 99 percnt with a few seconds . Kindly drop your suggestions below thankyou .

19 REPLIES 19

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, when you say that your Battery SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
My screen has been consuming the most amount of energy from the battery. I've even noticed major drops in my battery when it's kept in idle mode . I've deleted some apps which made it improve a bit but the screen is still consuming the max power , also sometimes idle mode consumes more battery too . I will attach a ss regarding the same today , untill it reaches 10 percnt. Thankyou

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Ss when I charged it upto 100 and with normal use it drained to 10 percnt in 3 hours .

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
Shivam Dahiya

Ss when I charged it upto 100 and with normal use it drained to 10 percnt in 3 hours .

screenshot-20210611-012947776.jpg

View post
Your battery drained to 10% in just 3 hours?