This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES another ROG 3 cracked from inside

rainingturtles0
Star II
So yeah the story begins last week. No drop what so ever the phone display just started goes into four pieces with violet, black and blue screen in display and then within 2-3 hours the display just gone blank black screen, the display still have the feedback from the touch screen though, the phone can still powered on like usual, then fast forward a few days when im planning to go to asus repairment center I've notice a crack inside the screen.
And guess what the asus service center had to say ? no we dont accept this kind of problem under warranty card. if u want to fix this ph
whatsapp-image-2021-05-25-at-8-56-49-pm.jpeg
one u need to pay esimated RP 3.500.000 ( $200+) this is not fixed price though.
So i ve been reading all over other discussion, I ve noticed that other user have this kind of similiar problem, This is a new Phone that just been bought at september last year.
Im gonna go straight to the point here, Asus what are you gonna do about this problem here ? i m kinda feel cheated here, the phone just broke the display it self, the crack on the display is coming from inside the phone.
So Asus what are you gonna do with this problem ? mod can you solve the problem ?

10 REPLIES 10

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Is that a tencent or global phone?

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
rainingturtles008

So yeah the story begins last week. No drop what so ever the phone display just started goes into four pieces with violet, black and blue screen in display and then within 2-3 hours the display just gone blank black screen, the display still have the feedback from the touch screen though, the phone can still powered on like usual, then fast forward a few days when im planning to go to asus repairment center I've notice a crack inside the screen.

And guess what the asus service center had to say ? no we dont accept this kind of problem under warranty card. if u want to fix this ph

whatsapp-image-2021-05-25-at-8-56-49-pm.jpeg

one u need to pay esimated RP 3.500.000 ( $200+) this is not fixed price though.

So i ve been reading all over other discussion, I ve noticed that other user have this kind of similiar problem, This is a new Phone that just been bought at september last year.

Im gonna go straight to the point here, Asus what are you gonna do about this problem here ? i m kinda feel cheated here, the phone just broke the display it self, the crack on the display is coming from inside the phone.

So Asus what are you gonna do with this problem ? mod can you solve the problem ?

YES another ROG 3 cracked from inside
ROG 3 from inside and ROG 5 from outside. So we have to wait for better built phone now.

rainingturtles0
Star II
Danishblunt

Is that a tencent or global phone?

View post
Global phone bought from erafone indonesia

rainingturtles0
Star II
sudhi.k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48566/yes-another-rog-3-cracked-from-inside

ROG 3 from inside and ROG 5 from outside. So we have to wait for better built phone now.

View post
sadly yes we need one from korea