cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback and problems

media
Star I
Hello,
I reviewed my phone some days ago and its really a great one! Unfortunately I have the following problems at the moment:
- The Nightlight for the display is not working. It's flashing shortly the nightlight, but then returns instantly to the normal display light
- I'm using the phone for work and I use Google for work. I created a Google work profile on my phone, but I can't start a call from my work contacts app. I have always to copy the number into the telephone app by hand. Messaging is directly working, but not the telephone app. I can click as often as I want on the telephone number, nothing happens. The link between the work contacts app and the telephone app seems to be broken. Starting a call from the normal contacts app works very well. As an additional information, I use also 2 Sim cards.

Hopefully I can help with this feedback to make the phone even better. If you have tips how to solve this issue, I'm open for every suggestion.

Best regards,
Tobias

5 REPLIES 5

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Tobias
Regards to Work Profile , if I understand it correctly your device is under an Enterprise management account?
As for contact sharing between the Work account and your personal space, it is up to the device admin - is this enabled?

The policy that governs this behavior is Device Management -> Android Settings -> Apps & Data Sharing -> Sharing to other profiles  ==  Allow content sharing from Work Profile to personal space. (Work Profile only)

Further more;

Your administrator can specify a dialer app for you to use in the work profile on your device with Android 7.0 or later. This work dialer app keeps a call log of work calls only and relies on work contacts. Otherwise, all calls on your device are made and received through the default dialer app in your personal space

Have these items been enabled?

For Night Light;
Does it work "fine" when you manually enable it? For example through the quick setting tile.

media
Star I
Hello,
thank you for the suggestions!
The Night Light works also not manually, if I activate it via the quick setting title

Allow content sharing from Work Profile to personal space. (Work Profile only)
-> is enabled. I just double checked it. I'm the admin.
"Your administrator can specify a dialer app for you to use in the work profile on your device with Android 7.0 or later"
-> I didn't find any setting for that in the google admin menu.
In general, with my old phone it works still out of the box.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
For your firmware version, is it 16.1210.1904.116? 
Currently we are not aware of any issue surrounding Night Light, well except this one of course.
And I assume a reboot does not help?

For the Work profiles, we will check with our RD to see if there is anything buggy from our end.

media
Star I
Image_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_qb_whj1ej0rw69h.jpgYes, I attached the screenshot from my software version.

Also I have a big Akku drain at the moment and the system doesn't shows the complete battery usuage of the system:
1zrkbeq6li9s.jpgWith AccuBattery I get some more information but still not all necessary information to find the trouble maker:
w9cpkft93mx0.jpgi5yc6g3ta7xf.jpg