This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5Z boot loop, Network, Main Camera Blurry issue.

rpillai62
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 5Z ZS621KL-2A015IN
Firmware Version: WW_100.10.107.123_20210131
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: 8-10 Times a day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have been facing multiple issues. Firstly the phone would randomly shut down and keep restarting about 6-7 times before it actually comes back on fully. Secondly, my main camera is permanently out of focus, the wide-angle lens works fine. thirdly and most importantly, my network simply shuts off, the sim card is not detected, if it is detected data won't turn on, even the wifi won't turn on. my calls get cut midway and I can't use my phone half of the day, it's either restarting or out of network. I have contacted the customer care Number which asked me to hard reset, clear cache, use safe mode, camera tests, all in vain. I cannot go to the customer care centre since covid restrictions have it closed for months. Additionally, the issue seems to have cropped up since the last update. Discussions on a similar topic seem to be on ZS620KL can the same solutions be applied to ZS621KL? Additionally Will any future update fix these issues, or will there be future updates?
screenshot-20210518-084908101.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. We request you to call the service center before visiting. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

itsareejit
Star I
This issue is a classic motherboard problem of this model. Quite a number of units were affected by this issue. If your phone is in warranty, claim warranty. Service center will replace the motherboard. If it is not in warranty anymore, then reflowing the CPU-RAM package will fix it. It happens as a result of broken solder joints under the CPU, much like the PS4 blue light of death.