System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: UX481FA-HJ064T
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

As I wrote in this post https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41651/screenpad-plus-spotify-issue, I can't have access to control buttons on spotify when I put it on the screenpad plus. Back then, I could at least see those in full screen but now (after several screnpad plus updates) I don't anymore. What's the point of this screenpad if you have to put your apps full screen to be able to use those. I can't believe this laptop I bought 1700€ got such issues.
I hope it will be fixed very soon. All my friends looking at my laptot "That second screen is so cool" and me "yeah it's not that great, especially at this price".
Very disappointed by my purchase. Go back to HP or Lenovo next time.
9 REPLIES 9

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello there,
Can you share your resolution setting, your screenXpert and ASUS system control Interface version, and a picture of how Spotify looks in full screen now?
Thank you.

selim9102
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello there,

Can you share your resolution setting, your screenXpert and ASUS system control Interface version, and a picture of how Spotify looks in full screen now?

Thank you.

View post
Hi,
My resolution on regular screen is 1920x1080. On screenpad plus, I can't either see or change it (see the pic below).
ScreenXpert: 2.1.16.0
Asus Systel Control Interface: 3.0.5.0
1621934358595.jpg
1621934358584.jpg

I'm very disappointed because Asus focus on upgrade for UX482 and above but it won't fix the UX481. Like we had to buy a new Asus laptop to enjoy new functionnalities. Not fair at all. Looks like UX481 were prototypes and won't be consider for future updates.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello there,
Thank you for the information.
I have reported and consult more about it.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Selim,
We have confirmed again that this issue is Spotify issue. The APP does not support the resolution of UX481 screenpad.
We have been contacting them through our business channel but again, no reply or support from them.
Please kindly help us to report this issue to Spotify as well.

And the difference between UX481 and UX482 are not that big, you are able to use the control panel as well.
so which feature are you referring to?
Thank you.