Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RgB logo not turning on

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
It's been 2 weeks since I have got my device back from the service center
My MB is replaced and everything works fine now
But today I noticed that the RgB logo is not turning on anymore after the servicing
Is it just me or everyone having this issue
I am on the latest firmware
Please help

@Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS@Gustav_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @kikoly @ARP_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @Felix_ASUS @Panda_ASUS @Dominik_ASUS

16 REPLIES 16

anjubunny123
Zen Master I

Vamp
Zen Master I
Try applying pressure on the logo ( ike pressing down the back) after turning on the system lights and setting appropriate settings for the lights... Sometimes they use some thick double side tape making the connection between the contact points to break.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
anjubunny123

@Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @kikoly @ARP_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @Felix_ASUS @Panda_ASUS @Dominik_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Your help would be appreciated in taking this issue forward

I hope I will get a solution

View post
I can't help with your problem, I'm not a moderator, marking me is not helpful to solve your problem.

If you are in the US, you can ask @Anders_ASUS for help.
If you are in India, you can ask @ARP_ASUS for help.
If you are not sure of the moderator of your location, @Christine_ASUS has been in contact with you before, please continue to contact her, she is an employee of ASUS headquarters.

Marking a large number of people does not help solve your problem, please find the right person.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Vamp

Try applying pressure on the logo ( ike pressing down the back) after turning on the system lights and setting appropriate settings for the lights... Sometimes they use some thick double side tape making the connection between the contact points to break.

View post
Tried but still not working

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anjubunny123 
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check any disturbance from installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Please confirm that the Aura switch of the game center is turned on. (Armoury crate > Console > System lighting)
3. Please confirm the Quick Setting " System lighting " is on(Quick Setting > System lighting on)
4. Please confirm that the issue remains the same after performing Factory Reset.

If the issue remains, please provide me the 4 test results for further checking. Cheers.