This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

earphone replacement

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
my earphone stopped working 15-20 days back.i asked them to replace it they said they ll provide it in 3-4 days becoz it was not available in stock so i submitted ky earphones ar their but after 15 days today they told me i have to wait for 1month more to get it replaced.what a super fast and awsm service.what a pathetic brand.
6 REPLIES 6

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Dude atleast they are providing earphones in box that too tuned by a well known brand like one more.
And btw mine earphones that too what I got bundled with 5z still are working top notch and mind you they sure took a hell of a beating in the past 1 year.
Also there's no workaround about it you gotta wait! Till they have it in stock
Every brand has disgruntled customers and people ranting on forums .I've been buying zenfones for the past 2-3 yrs and my experience has been hella good.

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
Averan

Dude atleast they are providing earphones in box that too tuned by a well known brand like one more.

And btw mine earphones that too what I got bundled with 5z still are working top notch and mind you they sure took a hell of a beating in the past 1 year.

Also there's no workaround about it you gotta wait! Till they have it in stock

Every brand has disgruntled customers and people ranting on forums .I've been buying zenfones for the past 2-3 yrs and my experience has been hella good.

View post
what a awsm solution thanks .and yeah i should thank them for providing me earphone becoz i didnt paid anything for phone na?

bro dont comment bullshit on people's problem if you dont have solution

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@aditya.a.s.singh.18 Please be civil.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
Dood, OP, you give forums a bad name. Things can be much, much worse. Like not getting a replacement or hearing from support that you caused the damage and they won't replace under warranty. At times forums like these seem like a place where whiners come. Don't be that guy. The good thing here for other people is that they can claim a warranty on them.