cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Double Tap To Wake Up

Manthan_Bhavsar
Star III
Look at this !
This is the proof that double tap to wake up gesture is broken after updating to latest OTA .123
There isn't any third-party apps which trigger this issue/bug.
After Turning off-on, It works perfectly as you can see in the video.
Hope You can now understand and do needful into this as it is not convenient or practical for the users who use is.
And it is not any hardware fault because it is being faced by many users right now.
Thank you.
@Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders
25 REPLIES 25

sidarya31
Rising Star II
rajatt1557

Clearing system ui application cache worked for me. No issues after that.

View post
Can u please explain in detail, how u cleared cache. Its really an annoying issue.

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
Go to settings-->apps& notifications-->search for system ui app-->storage and cache--> clear cache.

itsareejit
Star I
The same happened with me. I have tried clearing cache of UI as well as settings. It gets fixed for sometime and then randomly, issue comes back again. Turning the double tap to wake off then on or rebooting the phone temporarily fixes it.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Hi all,
One of user from you all may have got DM. I guess most porobably @manthanbhavsar8261@gmail.com should get it from moderator asking about your device logs and steps to capture those logs just follow all the steps and hopefully if devs find something with logs they should definetly fix this annoying bug.
Keep checking your DM Guys.
Thanks!

abhineet150
Rising Star I
It happened for me once
I switched off and on for double tap to wake and now its not happening for me since 4 days.
never restarted my phone till date since 4 days
lets see for how many days I am not encountering this.