This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery capacity

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I use an app , accubattery,, and normally I wouldn't put much into the results eg when I charge my battery to 100% from say 15% and check what the app says about the health of my battery it says 92% or there abouts it has done this from the word go . Ok it's just an app and probably not very accurate but I recently purchased my wife a Nokia g 10 and when I check the battery with the same app it says 101% ( it has a 5050 mAh Battery capacity) but the app says it's capacity or at least the amount of charge I just put into it is 5118 mAh.
My zenfone 7 has a 5000 mAh Battery and when I check the app after charging to 100% it says it's capacity is roughly 4600 mAh or 92% . I purchased it as soon as it hit the market, the box was sealed so no one could have used or tampered with it .
Is it in fact correct and is the batteries capacity less than the advertised 5000 mAh ?
I am curious what other people think???
26 REPLIES 26

CVonC
Rising Star II
Yeah but now it's 86% with an estimated capacity of 4284mAh

Roystoys
Zen Master III
CVonC

Yeah but now it's 86% with an estimated capacity of 4284mAh

View post
How long does it actually last for though,I mean UNO how many days of , normal, use do you get from one full charge

CVonC
Rising Star II
I charge every day. But if it was from 100%-0% it should have at least 6 hours of SOT.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Yes you would think. All the Asus phones I have had have been average at best when it comes down to battery. The only problem is you can't really get a phone this size with similar specs that does better than that

rimsv77
Rising Star II
I have no problem with the battery. holds both at the beginning. It holds nicely. I don't try programs. If I had a problem, maybe.