Abdullah912
Star II
When rog 3 get android 11 update????
11 REPLIES 11

BPM
Rising Star II
sudhi.k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/167741#Comment_167741

Jesp.r I think we will never get android 11 update. As per the information from people who are registered for beta - the latest version is too stable and usable everyday, but still we are not getting any stable update. Moreover security patch is in Feb month which shows that they are least bothered about updating the phone. And as you rightly said that importance is given to latest devices which is very bad attitude towards customer service. Moreover the saddest part is Google has released android 12 beta and we are still in android 11 beta. By seeing the trend we can understand that android 11 will be last major update for our device.

View post
You're needlessly negative, man. These things don't happen overnight, especially when bugs come up.
You need to keep in mind that this is a very non-standard device that need to work for an update beyond the usual Android phone. Air Triggers, Aura light, accessory support (TwinDock, Kunai, etc), and so on. Before they push out an update to everyone, they need to make sure everything is working correctly.
If you don't like that, then I suggest getting a more "standard" device, like OnePlus.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
BPM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/167752#Comment_167752

You're needlessly negative, man. These things don't happen overnight, especially when bugs come up.

You need to keep in mind that this is a very non-standard device that need to work for an update beyond the usual Android phone. Air Triggers, Aura light, accessory support (TwinDock, Kunai, etc), and so on. Before they push out an update to everyone, they need to make sure everything is working correctly.

If you don't like that, then I suggest getting a more "standard" device, like OnePlus.

View post
Each and everyone has an advice for people who ask for update. This is also a reason for delay.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
However happy to hear about update release reply from a mod. So hopefully we can get update by monthend or first week of next month

Abdullah912
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Abdullah912,

Android 11 should arrive anytime now. The Beta stage is almost completed. Stay tuned on Announcement and release notes for latest information. Thanks.

View post
But when i used to regester on beta program
screenshot-20210524-143134403.jpg
It always sooo me this msg

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
That message comes out because the beta program has already started and you were not selected for testing.