This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative launcher issue

mkumitsu
Star III
After moving up from bottom when using alternative launcher (Microsoft launcher or nova launcher) for about 1 sec. screen not react and I Can't do anything. Then Asus launcher flashes under my new launcher like on the screen. It's disturbing. Can it be fixed? I can't disable Asus launcher in settings.
screenshot-20210521-150915345.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
mkumitsu

After moving up from bottom when using alternative launcher (Microsoft launcher or nova launcher) for about 1 sec. screen not react and I Can't do anything. Then Asus launcher flashes under my new launcher like on the screen. It's disturbing. Can it be fixed? I can't disable Asus launcher in settings.

screenshot-20210521-150915345.jpg

Alternative launcher issue
Yes , this is currently a known limitation under the specific android 11 build, and much related to how Gestures and other parts are separated from Launcher - and not specifically unique to Asus devices.

ma_van_drunen
Star III
I can recommend Nova 7 (currently in beta, you can download it from apkmirror). That version works fine for me.
Update: gestures also work fine.

chantoine
Star I
No problem with Niagara.

robybaggio11
Star III
I have the same issue with nova launcher, and I had it also with my previous s10 plus, and I read about the same problem with a lot of other smartphones.
I also have nova 7 beta and the issue is still there.
I just tried Niagara and I have the same issue, after a swipe up to go back to home there is a refresh and the touch is not responsive for about 1 sec.
From what I've read, there is nothing we can do, it's up to google to fix this.