Star I
System: Windows 10 PRO
Battery or AC: AC
Model: UX481fly
Frequency of occurrence: Constant
Reset OS: Yes, upgraded to windows 10 pro
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi there, i've seen several threads on this and gave tried all the walkthroughs but to no avail. A few months back my windows hello and screenpad just stopped working. I've spent several days going through all the screenpad help step by step and updated the bios to no avail. After contacting support i tried reinstalling windows, again to no avail. I have since upgraded to windows 10 pro and tried all of the steps installing drivers in the correct order as per posts i've seen by Blake_ASUS and whilst I have removed and reinstalled the Nvidia drivers which now has the second screen switching on, the touch pad controls the screen above and the additional screenpad functions and options dont work. I receive error 0x00000048 whenever i try to install screenpad2optimizer.

10 REPLIES 10

Andy_FAMSP
Star I
Thanks Blake,
I tried this several times to no avail im afraid.
Im happy to try any further suggestions you have.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Andy,
Is there any response if you finger touch the screenpad plus?
Thank you.

Andy_FAMSP
Star I
Hi Blake, i have taken a short video of the response when using the touch on the screenpad plus.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Andy,
I'm really sorry that the device need to be send back to the service center,
to reset and reflash the system completely and also do some hardware checking as well.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

Andy_FAMSP
Star I
Not the answer i wanted to hear but i appreciate your time and help on this. I'll get it sent back in soonest.
Thank you