cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Double Tap To Wake Up

Manthan_Bhavsar
Star III
Look at this !
This is the proof that double tap to wake up gesture is broken after updating to latest OTA .123
There isn't any third-party apps which trigger this issue/bug.
After Turning off-on, It works perfectly as you can see in the video.
Hope You can now understand and do needful into this as it is not convenient or practical for the users who use is.
And it is not any hardware fault because it is being faced by many users right now.
Thank you.
@Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders
25 REPLIES 25

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Double Tap issue Clear cache & storage of UI.
3. Check if nothing is blocking proximity sensor 
4. Also Check under safe mode for Double Tap issue
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode 
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Why aren't you convinced Asus officials? There are many problems presented with their evidence. It is not a solution to send your device to the authorized service whenever we say a problem. please a little serious

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
hkorkut

Why aren't you convinced Asus officials? There are many problems presented with their evidence. It is not a solution to send your device to the authorized service whenever we say a problem. please a little serious

View post
I cleared system ui cache. It is working now.

sidarya31
Rising Star II
rajatt1557

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/167688#Comment_167688

I cleared system ui cache. It is working now.

View post
If u have restarted ur device recently after clearing cache, it will work, but after sometime same problem. By the way how u cleared cache?