Shane_Fernandes
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: na
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================1. I have 2 rog 3. And im unable to register one of them on my asus.
2. I have enrolled for beta testing on a11. But got the beta on only 1 device. I need to move that on beta too. Need help with that.
9 REPLIES 9

amr_mazn
Star I
How do I get Android 11 on the Asus Rouge 3?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
amr.mazn

How do I get Android 11 on the Asus Rouge 3?

View post
Wait for stable release. It is currently in BETA, once the bugs have been ironed out, stable release will be released.

amr_mazn
Star I
Is there an approximate time for the release of stable Android 11, and how to access it, and the phone manually?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
amr.mazn

Is there an approximate time for the release of stable Android 11, and how to access it, and the phone manually?

View post
Hmmm, I am sure it won't be long now as there's some indication BETA releases looks to be good. Wait about longer, I am sure it will appear very very soon.

PatinAus
Star I
Hi folks,
Am not able to register 2 newly bought monitors. The 'submit' button highlights but nothing happens after pressing it. All details are correct (i.e. the '0' is not an 'O'- product model correct etc), I am logged in, . Any help is appreciated.
Thanks