Sekuk
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================
many times when i restart my phone, it will show no sim icon on the top notification..i temporarily solved this with may time restarts and removing the sim and put it back until the sim is recognized..fyi, i got new sim since i thought my old sim was the culprint but the issue persist even with my new sim..never happen if i dont restart my phone but sometimes restart is necessary..please help
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Sekuk

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================

many times when i restart my phone, it will show no sim icon on the top notification..i temporarily solved this with may time restarts and removing the sim and put it back until the sim is recognized..fyi, i got new sim since i thought my old sim was the culprint but the issue persist even with my new sim..never happen if i dont restart my phone but sometimes restart is necessary..please help

Rog 2 failed to read sim card when restart
On The calculator, type in .12345+=
Then go to Single Test and do the SIM test with the Sim card inside.
Do let us know what firmware version you are using and let us know the results of the tests.

Sekuk
Star III
My current firmware version is 17.0240.2103.75
The test result was "the sim card test is working well".

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Sekuk

My current firmware version is 17.0240.2103.75

The test result was "the sim card test is working well".

View post
I know it's a pain to do, but please try factory reset.

EmileyMolly
Star II
There might be some issue with SIM i guess, Have you checked the SIM quality? Or ask Service Provider