ranathpodem
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6Z
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dropped my phn, need screen replacement. How much do it cost for replacement of display for 6Z. In spare parts list it shows 9402. But when In reality they charge more. So give me the exact figure for replacement of display. Thank you 😊

2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ranathpodem

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: 6Z
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Dropped my phn, need screen replacement. How much do it cost for replacement of display for 6Z. In spare parts list it shows 9402. But when In reality they charge more. So give me the exact figure for replacement of display. Thank you 😊

Screen replacement cost for 6Z
Price you are seeing in spare parts price list on official ASUS website is the original price without any service charge and GST. And so in reality prices may vary. But to know exact pricing figure this is decided by service centres only. And for that you have to visit nearest service centre and ask them.
Here i guess your exact figure may go around 10,000rs including all charges. I am speaking this from my experiences for my Zenfone 5z. You should always consider 500rs more on pricing of spare parts price list. (but still its a guess from my side).
Thanks!

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, the LCD module for Asus 6z will approximately cost you around Rs. 9402/- the price may tend to differ due to taxes. We suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance and due to the current situation, the opening hours of service centers may differ. Request you to call them prior to visiting.
Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India