tepwu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6 ZS630KL
Firmware Version: WW_17.1810.2011.183
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: n/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just wanted to get some feedback from those who have upgraded to Android 11 on their phones. How has the experience been for you? Is anything not working like it does in 10? Stability? Issues? Battery drain a common issue?
I'm currently still on 10 in fear that upgrading will ruin my experience/workflow with the phone and wanted to hear from the community. Should I just stay on 10 for as long as possible? Or risk upgrading?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

prashanth
Rising Star II
tepwu

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 6 ZS630KL
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.1810.2011.183
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: n/A
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I just wanted to get some feedback from those who have upgraded to Android 11 on their phones. How has the experience been for you? Is anything not working like it does in 10? Stability? Issues? Battery drain a common issue?

I'm currently still on 10 in fear that upgrading will ruin my experience/workflow with the phone and wanted to hear from the community. Should I just stay on 10 for as long as possible? Or risk upgrading?

Thanks

Should I upgrade?
There is not much to complain about. Sure there are jitters here and there and occasional framedrops in games, but i feel every phone will have something or the other that is 2 years old

superniiice
Star III
No issues after upgrade to A11. It works like a charm for me.

pavelvarga24
Star III
Android 11 is rock solid for me, I have no complaints, it is smooth, stable, battery life is great, no bugs that I know of

tepwu
Star II
Thanks guys I upgraded yesterday and have no issues so far.