gianlucarsp
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 7 pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: at every use
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp 2.21.7.14
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,
After having installed A11 via OTA, I started noticing a very annoying lag in Whatsapp, mainly when exiting a discussion meanwhile the other person is typing in the same discussion: in details, the transition between a specific discussion and the main feed is very slow (at a very low frame rate) and totally not smooth.
I therefore decided to perform a factory reset and a fresh reinstallation of all the apps, whit the hope to fix it but, unfortunately, as soon as I installed Whatsapp again, the lag immediately popped up again as well.
I also tried to wipe the app cache but no result at all.
Any idea/suggestion? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Thank you in advance

20 REPLIES 20

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
gianlucarsp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164278#Comment_164278

I deleted by mistake the message you sent, as it was in the spam folder. Would it be possible for you to send it once again? Apologies for this inconvenience and thanks in advance for your patience and support.

View post
If you are finding messeges on Gmail or other email sites than that it is not Necessary at all you can also see those same messeges here on zentalk forum
For that Here on forum you can find messeges on envolope icon.
How to find messeges on forum:-
For mobile version - tap on your display icon on top right corner of the forum and then click on envolope icon to access all messeges
For pc/desktop version - look at the top right corner of forum page and you can see Envolope icon click on that to access new messges
Thanks!

leoch_wong
Star II
Any update on this or fixes sent privately to the other two users who provided logs? Thanks!

gianlucarsp
Star II
No news so far! Waiting for the update, that I believe will be released publicly, notifications in WA staterd randomly not working properly: at every new message only the icon will pop up without any sound and/or vibration.
I am going to be really annoyed by the A11 bugs

lcudst
Star II
I sent log today

gianlucarsp
Star II
lcudst

I sent log today

View post
Be aware that they will take a long while to analize it and revert. I am still waiting for a reply from dev's side.