This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My GPU stuck at 300mhz while gaming

Yuvandi
Star II
so I have zephyrus s (RTX 2070), its kinda almost 2 years i buy this laptop. so its start from past few months, i play like dota or pes maybe, its running well early, but after 5/10 minutes its start verly lagging. I see my fps drop to 10, not even more than that. so i go checked my armoury crate said that gpu freq only 300mhz and its already on plugged. i try many solutions from other forums or youtube video that end nothing for me. can u guys give me the best one for me to fix this?
at least give me the proper solution before i take this to service centre again, btw i already changed the mobo for 2 times,
SPECS
Zephyrus S (GX502GW)
Intel I7-9750H 2.6Ghz
RTX 2070 (115W)
Graph driver 466.27
last windows update
7 REPLIES 7

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Yuvandi,
May you check if your BIOS has updated to version 310?
ROG - Republic of Gamers|Global | The Choice of ChampionsIf it is already updated, please enter BIOS and load default setting again.
And please reinstall Armoury Crate and let me know the version you are using now.
If you switch to other mode, or like set fan speed to 100% in manual mode, does the game lag?
Thank you.

Yuvandi
Star II
hello Blake,
ive already do what u said, update and reset bios, and reinstalled my crates. but it keeps drop to 10 when 10-15 minutes after playing, and back to normal after 5 minutes lagging, and drop again.
even i played in manual mode with 100% fan speed, just the same result as before
btw my version crates is 4.0.8.0
Thank You

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Yuvandi,
Please kindly send your device to our service center to check on the GPU hardware.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.