yo123620
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can any Asus moderator give me the information if there will be a February 2021 Security Patch update for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2? Right now I have Android 9 with version .105 and the Security Patch from last year 2020. I will give you an example of what it is like to work seriously for the client.

Just yesterday, my wife's phone, a Huwaei P20 Lite received an update with the February 2021 Security Patch for Android 9 and this phone model is more than two years old, is from March 2018. Asus gives us nothing and the last Security Patch is from 2020, SHAME this ASUS brand.
9 REPLIES 9

yo123620
Rising Star I
Thank you for the answer Christine_ASUS.

yo123620
Rising Star I
Is it possible to say directly whether the Zenfone Max PRO M1 and M2 will receive a Security Patch update? is that both phones have a version from last year, 2020, it’s super late. I'm not asking for an Android update, yes, Security Patch update, or is the support for this phone gone for good? Speak openly and explain please, talk to customers.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
Both models are not supported anymore. They just can’t say that directly, I doubt any big corp will.

yo123620
Rising Star I
Unfortunately this is ASUS, total silence and never saying anything to the customer.

ASUS NEVER AGAIN.

aditya_abhas
Star I
My company has blocked me from using this phone for official work as it does not have the security update.
I'm never going to buy ASUS again.